More filming.

The next scene we are filming is the one where trevor gets ingured. For this scene we did not need every member of our group. Only trevor and Ely. WE also needed some one to play quarter back. So i called my friend seba. He was perfect for the job. This scene did not take long to film. It consisted of trevor doing drills. Runnign routes. ANd getting hurt. Unlike some of the other scenes which dont contain many clips. This scene has many clips that are edited together. That means it is hard to see how the scene will flow untill after editing. I can still however, try my best. This scene is supposed to be fast passed. That means music and editing will set the pace. I beleive that a bunch of differnt angles switching baack and forth will make the scene feel faster. This scene has so may clips and it took many tries to get right. I think after editing this could be one of the coolest scenes in the movie. I am very happy with how it is turing out.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

short film research: last 3 minutes

Title Design Research: Thiller

Genre decision