Peer review

the last step is peer review. Now that i finshed editing all i had to do was get feedback, and fix what needed to be fixed. teh first people that wastched was my group. Naturaly. Then i showed my parents. Then lastly my friends. And my friends parents. the reception was great. But i encourageed them to be more honest. There were some easy fixes. One of them was the score. It was a little lackluster. Becuase i never got the rights to the song i wanted to use it was a struggle. I had to look through royalty free music. BUt it all seemed so bland. Like an ad. not a movie.SO i went back and looked more. I decied that the score with the use of no sound. And diegetic noises i could create more emotion. I finshed up editing and showed them once again. Much better.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

short film research: last 3 minutes

Title Design Research: Thiller

Genre decision